Mindful business coaching for ambitious entrepreneurs who want the clarity, confidence, and control to grow businesses that work for them
How would your day-to-day business life look with….
- Total clarity on the exact tasks you need to do each day to grow your business (and knowing which ones are total time wasters).
- Confidence that you’re taking the right actions to build a business that works for you (one that doesn’t leave you overwhelmed and exhausted).
- Full control of your business, your schedule, your time, and your life (hello, boundaries!).
That all sounds good (and perfectly reasonable), right?
So why is it that just as $5-10k months became easy, scheduling your life and dealing with burnout became HARD. You were hoping to be busy helping clients or building your own empire, but instead you’re just busy with….busyness.
Been there, done that.
It happens to the best of us, really. And that’s because one-size-fits-all productivity advice has failed us.
Turns out, we can’t turn over the most essential parts of our day (scheduling our precious time) to productivity systems, hacks, and gurus.
That’s why I created Mindful Productive: to empower entrepreneurs like you to make your own decisions and design sustainable business systems.
Travis is a gentle and knowledgeable guide through the process of managing overwhelm. He is flexible and intuitive, catering his coaching to your unique needs! I felt supported and seen every step of the way and I completed the course with a sense of hope and a set of tools that continue to serve me.
Stephanie MendeloffFounder, Crea Community + Consulting
Working with Travis has made such a big difference in how I feel - it's a great feeling to actually check things off my to-do list instead of feel like I keep adding to it! It's also a great system that I will be able to apply to my whole life, not just my business.
Josephine HobbsFounder, Josephine Amelia
Travis has a unique ability to generate a sense of possibility around him. He is a great listener and facilitator, and engages his audience because he genuinely cares about creating positive outcomes and growth for his clients. I admire his constant effort to create lasting resources for his clients, and to develop and refine his practice and offerings to the highest level. I am very happy to recommend his work!
Daphne GerlingSenior Lecturer, University of North Texas College of Music
I work with clients all over the globe via Zoom coaching sessions. In our calls, we’ll cover topics such as:
- Removing distractions (the ones that feel like hard work but really just keep you out of your Zone of Genius)
- Developing mindful organization systems so that you’ll always know which tasks to focus on (and why)
- Creating sustainable and realistic work/life boundaries (because there’s really no excuse for checking your biz email at 2am)
- Setting goals that you actually care about (and tracking your progress in a way that’s not shame-inducing)
I currently work with clients in three ways. Each option can be highly customized to suit your personal goals.
Overwhelm Optional: Hour-long weekly calls for 4 consecutive weeks
- Recovering productivity junkies
- Learning how to focus (without getting sucked into overwhelm)
- Incorporating mindfulness into your organization systems
- Kicking distractions to the curb and getting focused on the essentials
3-month “Mindful Maintenance”: Hour-long calls 2x/month for 3 months
plus a 90-min intensive call to kick things off
- Empowering long-term change so that you become your own productivity guru
- Identifying and managing the numerous distractions that can derail success
- Going deep on how to mindfully grow your business
- Accountability that enables you to stick with the hard inner work that makes all the difference
90-minute Intensive Call (*limited availability)
- Breaking through the mindset barriers that keep you stuck
- Learning my essential mindful productivity systems
- Discovering how mindfulness can help you grow your business, today
Let’s get started
All packages begin with a free 20-minute call to make sure we’ll be a great fit.
Before working with Travis, I was doubting myself. Now I feel much more confident in being able to handle the feelings that can come from being the one "in charge" of everything having to do with my business. This course provided me with practical, realistic techniques for managing the many things that can lead to a sense of overwhelm in running a business. Procrastination, distractions, expectations, and lack of motivation are a few of the things I have been able to overcome using his insightful and tailored methods.
Jess MooreFounder, Proofreading Diva
I was totally burned out when I turned to Travis for help. I was scared of my email, and while I loved teaching, I felt completely drained. Working with Travis helped me prioritize what most needed to be changed and to set both external and internal boundaries that are helping me manage my studio more effectively as well as enabling me to maintain and improve my mental and emotional health. I feel encouraged and excited to start the new school year of teaching!
Claire AllenFaculty Coordinator and Teaching Artist, Mason Community Arts Academy
Travis I really appreciated your enthusiasm and openness when you coached me. You helped me get out of a very deep hole I was in for a very long time when it came to being overwhelmed, confused and frustrated with my business and even my personal life. I can not recommend Travis as a coach enough. He has such a upbeat and positive attitude and after every session I felt so motivated to do the things he suggested. Travis over delivered in every session and added so much value to every call. Thank you Travis.